Home


The Thomas and Mary Nimmo Moran’s Studio’s Restoration was completed in December 2017.

The site is now managed by the East Hampton Historical Society.

For more information about programs and tours, contact 631-324-6850 or email info@easthamptonhistory.org

 
Banner:  Mary Nimmo Moran (American, 1842-1899). “Where Through the Willows Creaking Loud, Is Heard the Busy Mill,” Etching (detail).  Private Collection.

Painting – Theodore Wores (American, 1859-1939). Thomas Moran’s House (East Hampton, Long Island). Oil on board. 9 x 12 in. Collection of The Heckscher Museum of Art, Huntington, NY. Gift of Dr. A. Jess Shenson in memory of Ronald G. Pisano. 2001.4

Comments are closed.